Telluride Ski Resort Terrain Update
Lift 6 Opens Tomorrow with See Forever and Additional Expert Terrain
Saturday Lift & Terrain Opening:
1. Apex Chair (Lift 6) , 4/5/6 Loop Opening Day – Saturday, December 8, 2018
See Forever will be open for intermediate-level skiers and above. Allais Alley, Zulu Queen, Giant Steps and Silver Glade will open for expert-level guests only.
- A majority of the open terrain off Lift 6 will be for experts only. See Forever will be the only route for intermediates.
- Woozley’s Way will be closed – there will be no direct return to the top of Lift 5 and Bon Vivant from Lift 6.
- Terrain adjacent to Lift 6 will be closed. Please respect all ropes and boundary closures.
Bon Vivant opens for the season on Saturday, December 8, 2018. Big Billie’s Restaurant is now open for the season.
Upcoming Target Dates & Priorities:
2. Plunge Lift (chair 9) – “targeting” Wednesday, December 12, 2018
Extensive snowmaking remains in-progress in this area. An update regarding Lift 9 Opening will be shared on Monday December 10th.
3. Prospect Bowl (chairs 12 & 14) Opening Day – “targeting” Saturday, December 15, 2018
4. Sunshine Area (chairs 10, 11 & 13) Opening Day – “targeting” to open with Prospect Bowl on Saturday, December 15, 2018
5. Telluride Trail, ski access to Town of Telluride – Extensive snowmaking is in-progress on Telluride Trail. “Targeting” to open ski access to Town prior to the Christmas holiday. Stay tuned additional updates.