Cimarron Mountain Club
Cimarron Mountain Club is a wilderness refuge for thirteen adventurous Member Families (seven Memberships are currently available ($2.825mm a piece)). This is a small club on a big mountain with over 1,600 vertical, more skiable terrain than Aspen Mountain, 15 stocked on-property ponds and a 20-acre lake (with trophy-size cutthroat, rainbow and brook trout), a three-mile single-track mountain bike look, and boundless experiences brought to life by the Club’s Hosts.
The Club accommodations will include a Lodge at the confluence of the ski runs, four Lodge guestrooms, two two-bedroom plus loft Club Yurts, and one three-bedroom Club Cabin. Members are also deeded a 35-acre site on which to build their own cabin in time, if they desire.
For access to the entire site, please email email@example.com.
CMC is an enduring legacy of alpine life, sport and family. It is a modern wilderness refuge and offers the best of big mountain sport enjoyed in an intimate and natural setting. This is a sanctuary for adventurous families bound by the commitment to preserve the character and beauty of these San Juan Mountains.
- Near limitless recreational activities, managed by the CMC Mountain Hosts.
- Wonder, adventure, and if you choose, wilderness education.
- Access to thousands of acres of private lands, wilderness, streams and rivers, including the majestic and world-renowned Gunnison Gorge.
- 1,000 acres of private skiing terrain and 950 additional skiable acres on adjacent public lands.
- 200 square miles of heli-skiing in the High San Juan Mountains with pickups directly at CMC.
- World-class fly fishing, big game hunting (trophy elk, mule deer and black bear), trap shooting, and 15 stocked on-property ponds.
- A 20-acre mountain lake for fishing, canoeing, kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding.
- Miles of trails for cross country skiing, snowshoeing, fat tire e-bike riding, mountain biking and hiking.
- Sledding and tubing hills in the winter.
- World-class rock climbing in the summer, with third party guides.
- Thirty miles of groomed snowmobile trails deep into the adjacent National Forest and skirting the spectacular Uncompahgre Wilderness Area, with numerous peaks above 13,000 feet.
- Vibrant and carefully developed kids’ programs.
- Member-only accommodations in the Lodge, Club Yurts and Club Cabin.
- A culinary team inspired by locally harvested and sourced ingredients.
- Travel planning and property management services provided by the CMC Staff.
In short, CMC is a year-round, welcomed retreat for the Members and their family and friends.
Click Mountain Map Below to Enlarge
CMC is tucked away in southwest Colorado’s San Juan Mountains, between Telluride and Crested Butte. Surrounded by undevelopable public and National Forest lands, and just south of the Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park, CMC is home to some of the most inspired wilderness experiences in the Country. While CMC feels incredibly remote, it’s just 45 minutes (10 minutes by helicopter) from the Montrose Airport, which offers private aircraft services and seasonal non-stop, commercial flights from Arizona, California, Georgia, Illinois, New York and Texas.
For More Information: